Hey, my lovely readers. What’s up?
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
- Post the Rules.
- Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do. Please follow Vincent’s blog here.
1-Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
Yes, at the moment it’s my hobby. Something that I am really obsessed with and I enjoy doing. However, giving it another thought, If I got a chance, I would really love to make blogging my profession too.
2-How many friends have you made from blogging?
Umm honestly speaking, a lot. It’s difficult to name all of them as all my readers and followers are like friends to me. And I am happy to have all of them with me in this beautiful journey.
3-What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
Dance, listening to music, writing etc. are some of the activities that make me live my life to fullest. Specially when it comes to dance, I just forget everything and get lost in it.
4-Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
In the next five years, I see myself working in a professional atmosphere along with my future goals in mind.
5-Do you ever regret any of your posts?
No, I don’t think I regret any of my posts.
I nominate all of you for this award and pass on the same questions. I once again want to thank Soaring Firebolt for nominating me.
Continuing with my Second Award – Offshore Reader Award
Thank you Super Mode for considering my blog worthy of this acknowledgment.
Super Mode manages a lovely blog with amazing articles. I’ll leave a link to the blog below. Please do pay a visit and extend your support.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the award image on your post- link to image here.
- To know more about the award, click here.
- Add a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the question given to you.
- Nominate at least 2 other bloggers.
- Ask your own question (optional).
I was asked the following question by Super Mode:
What instantly brings a smile to your face/makes you happy no matter how sad or upset you are?
Well actually this is something that is a bit hard to describe I guess because there are many things that instantly brings a big smile to my face no matter how upset I am. Although I feel that Dance is the one thing that never fails to make me happy. If I am feeling low due whatever reason it may be, I just play some music and dance my heart out. It helps me express my emotions well. It connects me to another world itself.
Therefore, I would like to say that When you feel sad, Dance. It will never upset you.
I further nominate my fellow 2 bloggers for this award: –
Tia – Tall Blonde Tales
Olivia- Olivia Lucie Blake
My questions to the Nominees:
- Tell me about one of your favourite blog posts that you think others should read? Share the link of the post.
And finally, I would like to dedicate this award to everybody who reads my blog posts every single day! My blog wouldn’t be where it is without your love and support and I am forever grateful for you.
Thank you for reading Chasing The Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my Post? Then don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media.