Hey, my dear readers, how are you guys? So, these last few weeks were amazing for me. When I first started this blog, I never thought I would make past 50 followers. And now about 4 months later, I’m nearing 200 and I’ve been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award, Liebster Award, Outstanding Blogger Award, Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award, Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award etc. Well, I want to thank you! Not just to the fantastic people who’ve nominated me, but to every single person who reads Chasing the Maximum Life. It wouldn’t have been possible without your support and encouragement.
Anyways here we go,
Outstanding Blogger Award#1
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award#3
A huge thank you to Tia from Tall Blonde Tales for nominating me for the Outstanding Blogger award as well as the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award!!! She has a lifestyle blog and her content is amazing. Her posts are also quite fun and entertaining. She is not only a wonderful blogger but a lovely, supportive, and kind person too. And most importantly an amazing friend too. It would really mean a lot to me if you could check her blog by clicking here.
Rules for the Outstanding Blogger Award:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (very important – see #5)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger award!
This is not the official logo!! I couldn’t find the original one so I’m using one that was designed on Canva at Random Specific Thoughts
Rules for Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions from Tall Blonde Tales for both the awards:
- If you could turn into any aquatic animal, what would it be and why?
It would be Dolphin because they are considered as natural dancers.
2. What, in your opinion, is the perfect ice cream sundae?
In my opinion, the perfect ice cream sundae is the one filled with variety of toppings such as chocolate sauce, whipped cream, oreo cookies, chocolate chips, strawberries, sprinkles, almonds etc.
3. Are you an ‘in the spotlight’ person or a ‘behind the scenes’ person?
I am an ‘in the spotlight’ person.
4. What is one thing you’d love to be great at?
The one thing I would love to be great at would be writing more creative and amazing content for my blog.
5. If money/funding was no problem and you created a foundation/charity, what cause would you be supporting and why?
If I created a foundation/charity, I would be supporting Arts, Culture and Humanities to support and provide funds to promote the artistic heritage and to give more support to media and communication, performing arts etc.
6. Are you an indoor or an outdoor person? (Name a favourite activity for the location you choose)
I prefer both but to answer your question, it would be indoor, and my favourite activity will be dance.
7. What would your superpower of choice be? (You don’t just have to pick the standard ones – get creative!)
My superpower of choice would be being able to read every person’s mind.
My Questions for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award:
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- When you feel like things aren’t going your way, what would you do?
- What’s one thing you would like your readers to know?
- What would be your dream 3-course meal?
- If you could give just one piece of advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
My Questions for the Outstanding Blogger Award:
Same as the questions for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award plus these two:
- What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see?
- What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?
My Nominees for the Outstanding Blogger award and Ideal Inspiration Blogger award:
Olivia from Olivia Lucie Blake
Random Specific Thoughts
Manjul from Innumerable Thoughts
Emmanuella from Beauty and Bows
Aanya from Soaring Firebolt
Kamal from Kamal’s Blogging Cafe
Mehran from Empowering Knowledge
Pooja from Lifesfinewhine
Evin from A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Coming towards another award,
Very Inspiring Blogger Award #1
My heart is filled with gratitude for Super Mode. Thank you so much for nominating me for the award. This really means a lot. I don’t know if I’m a good writer yet but I’m trying hard to improve my skills each day. Each one of my posts is a heartfelt attempt to pour my thoughts into words in the best possible manner. She manages an amazing blog and all her posts are interesting. Please do check her blog and shower her with your love and support. She deserves this and much more. The link to her blog is https://thesupermode.wordpress.com/
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
My answers to Super Mode’s Questions: –
- Who/what is your biggest source of inspiration?
My biggest source of inspiration are my parents.
2. What is your biggest fear in life?
My biggest fear in life is the fear of getting hurt or being left alone.
3. What is your superpower?
My superpower is that no matter what, I keep on laughing and that’s what keeps me moving ahead in life.
4. What is the most proud moment of your life till date?
There are a lot so I may tell you one that made me really proud of myself. It’s starting my blog and being able to reach 100+ followers.
5. What quality in humans do you detest the most?
The one quality that I detest the most in humans is that we don’t look forward and instead we just keep on holding back to things that may cause us damage.
My nominees: –
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Janis from Momshie Diaries
Era from The Hidden Soul
Rishika from the Ethereal Unicorn
Hemalatha from Frame of Soul
The Sycamore Quill
Nawazish from The Lightening Bug
I’m grateful to every soul who has taken time out to read and comment on my posts. Your love and support keeps me going. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Moving on to the next award that is the Liebster Award #2
I got nominated for the Liebster Award thrice including the earlier one and these two. I am highly grateful to Random Specific Thoughts and The Sycamore Quill for this nomination. They both are amazing writers and I love their blog a lot. Random Specific Thoughts has a blog solely dedicated to books including articles and poetries too. The Sycamore Quill has a blog where she writes about her thoughts and much more. Check out the link of their blog below.
Random Specific Thoughts -https://myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com/
Th Sycamore Quill – https://thesycamorequill.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you and
- provide the link of their blog.
- Answer the 11 question given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogger
- Ask your nominees 11 question.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions Asked to me by Random Specific Thoughts:
- What is the best lesson you’ve learned from a personal experience?
The best lesson I have learned from a personal experience is that you only get one you, it’ better to just love yourself.
2. Cats or dogs?
I would prefer cats.
3. What inspires you the most?
Dance inspires me the most.
4. Which is your favourite book? Why?
My favourite book is Unbreakable – An autobiography of Mary Kom. I really love to read about people and get to know them.
5. If you could go back in time, which year would you visit? Why?
If I could go back in time, I would visit 2007- 8 because it was the time when I was a little girl at that time and childhood days are just awesome.
6. Describe yourself in four words.
Awesome, Caring, Smart, Kind
7. Which period of life would you want to relive again?
The time when I was a little child.
8. What does your blog mean to you?
It means a lot to me. I mean it’s a platform for me where I can really express myself and can write about anything. I am happy that I started my blog and it is really very important to me.
9. What advice would you want to give your younger self?
The advice I would give to my younger self would be “To be more talkative and speak a lot.”
10. How would you describe the world in four sentences?
It can’t be described in just four sentences. However, I feel everyone has a different perspective towards the world and now I think the world has changed a lot due to going on situation. I think it has become kinder and gentler rather than being selfish.
11. Why do you write?
Umm, because I really love writing and because I belong to a writer family. It’s like I am born writer. Haha. And the other reason is that I am a person who doesn’t speak a lot and I really like to express myself in the form of writing.
Questions by The Sycamore Quill:
- Your favourite author
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself as an independent person working in a professional atmosphere with future goals in my mind.
3. What is the one commodity you wish for the most?
The one commodity I wish for the most is money.
4. Your Go to person
My cousin sister.
5. The most played song in your current playlist
The most played song in my playlist is the Hindi song “Khulke Jeene Ka” from the movie Dil Bechara.
6. One thing you despise the most ?
I don’t think that I despise anything.
7. Your favourite book
2 States “The Story of my Marriage” by Chetan Bhagat.
8. What do you prefer, winters of summers?
I prefer winters.
9. A fictional character you love and why?
I really love Rachel Green from Friends because she is just so much fun and is perfect.
10. Your most prized possession
My family is my most prized possession.
11. Three different fictional characters you’d choose to go on trip with.
The three different fictional characters I would choose to go on a trip are Phoebe Buffay, Joey Tribbiani and Rachel Green.
My nominations for Liebster Award:
Aditi from What are up to during the lockdown.
Buzzy M from Always Stay Buzzy
Victoria from The Cozy Potato
Sofia from Live Sofiabulous
Khushi from Paracosm and Stuff
In my feelings
Joana from Gigantic Thoughts Bubble
Introvert Next Door
Aris from Memphattan
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- Wealth or Health?
- What is your favourite writing genre?
- What is your greatest life lesson so far?
- If you could go back in time, what movie mistake would you fix?
- Would you rather camp or go to a five-star hotel?
- If this was a physical award with a red carpet, what would you wear?
- Compliment another blogger and add their link:
- What makes a good blog?
- Who influences your life the most (past or present) and why?
- What has been one of the hardest habits to start or stop?
*A note to all those I’ve nominated – no pressure to participate if you don’t want to or have already been nominated for any of these awards. Also, if you would like to participate but I haven’t listed your blog, consider this a nomination! You all deserve credit for your amazing blogs so if you’d like to take this award nomination, please do!!
Thank you so much for reading Chasing the Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my Post? Then don’t forget to like, share, comment and follow me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: