Hey my lovely readers. How are you all? Well I am so excited to inform you that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Well, getting nominated for any award is an incredible honor for me. But this time I am on cloud nine because I have been nominated for this wonderful award 5 times. I want to you all from the bottom of my heart for always uplifting me. I am profoundly grateful for each and every one who reads my blog Chasing The Maximum Life. This wouldn’t have been possible without you all.
So, the first nomination was from Jojo-al Waealy. He is an amazing blogger as well as a friend. I love reading all his poems and I’m sure that you will love it too. So, please don’t forget to follow, like, and subscribe to his blog here.
The second nomination came from Namrata. Her blog Pen of Hearts is lovely place to learn and grow as an individual. She is a full-time blogger who writes such inspiring and lovely posts. So, go and check her blog now and don’t forget to follow and subscribe to it.
My third nomination was from by Beatrice from The Beahive. She is a fantastic blogger who shares her artwork, OC’s, and also writes about other characters from books and Tv shows. So be sure to visit her blog here and don’t forget to like, follow, and subscribe to it.
The fourth nomination was from Honest Reviews. Her blog features honest reviews of my own journey and experiences with places, movies, books, and products. Do check her blog here and be sure to like, follow and subcribe to it.
And finally, the fifth nomination was from Annmary0723. She blogs about books, films, short stories, seasonal posts and much more. I find her blog pretty interesting and I’m sure you will too. So, without wasting any more time, head to her blog and don’t forget to like, follow and subcribe to it.
About the Award
The Liebster Award is a sweet little badge of recognition, given to aspiring bloggers by their blogging peers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Facts About Me
- My first international trip was to Thailand.
- I don’t have a favourite food. I eat pretty much anything.
- I love music. I always am humming or singing a tune to myself, even if I don’t realize it. And I always have a song stuck in my head.
- The last movie I watched on Netflix was Holidate.
- A movie I can watch over an over is Jab We Met.
- Waffles are my guilty pleasure.
- Being outside makes my heart happy.
- Once I lose interest in something then it’s hard to get that spark back.
- I am a great listener.
- The hobby I can never give up is Dance.
- Taylor Swift is my favourite artist.
Questions by Jojo-Al Waealy
- What is more important for you: Love or money?
Uggh that’s a tough question because for me both are equally important.
- Would you rather play life safe or live life at the fullest?
I would rather live life at the fullest than playing it safe.
- Your favourite color? (why always serious questions LOL)
I actually love pastel colours. (Haha true)
- What are you most afraid of in life?
Umm. Well I am afraid of being left alone the most in life.
- What is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement so far has been being able to start a blog and not only that reaching amazing milestones, being recognized my fellow bloggers, and also getting so many blogging awards.
- Do you have short/long terms goals?
Yeah, I do have short term goals related to blogging as well as other things.
- What is your favourite food?
I don’t have a favourite food. I pretty much eat anything.
- What is your favourite place to write?
My favourite place to write is actually my bedroom.
- Do you have hobbies besides writing and reading?
Besides writing and reading, I do have some hobbies and they are dance, listening to music and binge watching.
- Do you like my moustache?
Haha yeah, I do like it.
- If yes, what name should I give her? My moustache of course.
Aww. That’s so cute. Idk maybe you can call her Jojo’s Stache.
Questions by Pen of Hearts
- Your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is interacting with my lovely blogger friends.
- One thing lockdown taught you.
One thing that lockdown taught me is that life is full of surprises and everything in life doesn’t happen according to what we have planned.
- Your biggest life achievement?
Umm, I don’t know there were many but one of them was when I crossed the mark of 500 followers on my blog.
- What you dislike about blogging?
The thing that I disklike about blogging is the consistency but don’t get me in a wrong. I love to stay consistent on my blog but sometimes if I am unable to catch up and post according to my schedule then I really get disappointed.
- Your blogging goals and your plans to achieve them.
Some of my blogging goals and are as follows:
- Writing at least 3 to 4 blog posts in a week.
2. Consistently share Instagram stories.
3. Figure out SEO.
4. Read a greater number of blogs a day.
5. Interact with my fellow bloggers more.
6. Attract more audience.
7. Last but not the least, to keep on writing good content and influence others by my writing.
My plan to achieve them all:
I would pour more effort to achieve these goals and keep writing passionately. I’ll work hard on it and I think if you really want to achieve something and you put your heart and soul to it, then nothing can stop you from achieving it.
- Your favourite memory in the history of blogging?
There are so many beautiful memories but let me tell you a recent one. Just a few days ago, a fellow blogger commented on my blog post saying that I want to be like you when I grow up. And that me so proud of myself.
- Describe your blog in three words.
Fun, Unique and Interactive.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Fun- Loving, Optimistic and Determined.
- Have you ever thought about quitting blogging?
Umm no I don’t think I have ever thought about this.
- What does blogging do to you?
Blogging helps me express myself and my passions, develops my writing skills, makes me experiment a lot and also creates more confidence in me. It is something that genuinely makes me happy.
Questions by The Beahive
- If you had the ability to save a friend or relative from dying, by means of travel, would you?
Yes, if I had the ability to do so then I would definitely save a friend or relative from dying.
- What is your favourite colour for a bicycle?
My favourite colour for a bicycle is black or purple.
- What food could you eat for dinner for a month if you had to?
If I had to, I would eat Chicken for dinner for a month.
- Who/What do you think the man in, The Scream by Edward Munch, was screaming at?
I think the man in, The Scream by Edward Munch isn’t screaming at all, he is actually hearing the nature around him. But the scene is designed in such a way that we feel as if he is screaming at something.
- Do you like climbing trees?
Umm. No, I haven’t ever actually climbed trees and I don’t like it much.
- What’s the name of your first oc?
The name of my first oc is Stay Safe, Stay Inspired!
- What is your favourite song?
It changes according to time or my mood. My favourite song currently is a Punjabi Folk Song “Baage Vich” by Suryaveer.
- Do you like dumplings?
Yeah, I love them.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
No, I don’t.
- On a scale of 1/10, how much do you love this mug?
On a scale of I/10, I love this mug around 7.
- What is your primary hobby?
My primary hobby is dance.
Questions by Honest Reviews
- Which song always gets you on the dance floor?
Honestly, I just love to dance so as far as it’s a known song, then it’s not much difficult to convince me get on the dance floor.
- Have you ever disliked something and then changed your mind?
Yes, definitely I have.
- Love or Money? What would you choose given the chance and why?
Well, as I said earlier that both are equally important to me, but I am given the chance then I’ll choose love because it’s endless and money can’t buy love.
- What’s the product that you can’t live without?
I can’ t live without my Ginger Shampoo from The Body Shop.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
The best advice I’ve ever heard is that you never know what the future will bring so make the best use of your present.
- Who or what has had the biggest impact on your life?
Umm. It’s difficult to describe actually because there have been many people who has had the biggest impact in my life. However, I feel the people I am closest to such as my family or friends have had a big impact in my life.
- Do you believe in second chances?
Yes, I believe in second chances.
- Are you active on social media or do you prefer to be more private?
Yes, I am highly active on social media. No actually I don’t prefer it to keep private.
- Who would play you in a movie on your life?
If my life was made into a movie, then I think maybe Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt would play me.
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Nah, I don’t think I need to change anything about myself because I feel I’m perfect the way I am.
- What’s the app that you use the most?
The app that I use the most is Instagram.
Questions by Annmary0723
- What is the reason behind your blogging career?
Umm I don’t think there’s a big reason as such but it’s just that I love writing a lot and blogging is a platform that helps me express my views and thoughts well.
- What is the biggest motivation of your life?
My best friend (Madhura) is my biggest motivation in my life.
- One of the best moments in my life?
One of the best moments in my life was when I received the first comment on my blog.
- One habit I want to change.
Actually, I am quite lazy. I want to change that a little.
- Do you believe in religion or myth?
I believe in religion.
- Are you a tea or coffee person?
I am more of a tea person.
- Any advice you can give me?
Umm just be yourself and even if someone tries to let you down, keep your head up and always shine.
- The best part about myself.
The best part about myself is that I is that I don’t care about anything and enjoy being in my own company.
- A place you want to visit and why.
A place I want to visit is Paris because I want to see the Eiffel Tower once. It’s in my bucket list.
- How do you judge people?
It depends on the way they act.
What is the change you want to bring to society?
Well I don’t I would like to bring any change to the society.
My Lovely Nominees are
Hemalatha from Frame of Soul
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Anikta from Quotidian
Jan from Jan on the Blog
Parth from Passionate_Parth
Ninin from Journal Log-in
Sofia from Live Sofiabulous
Aashna from The Unparalleled Life
Sukanya from Me and My Thoughts
Sakshi Shreya from Art Enthusiastics
Aanya from Soaring Firebolt
Moksha from The Happy Panda
Anjali from Anjali Utters
Joanna from Gigantic Thoughts Bubble
My Questions for the Nominees
- What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
- What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
- How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?
- If you were to name three goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
- What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
- What is your best viewed post? Share it with us by providing a hyperlink and a short description about it.
- If you were to give out three advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
- Which blog or blogger inspires you the most?
- What is your favourite thing about being a blogger?
- What are your top blogging tips?
- What is the most amazing thing you have ever done (besides starting your blog)?
Thank you for reading Chasing The Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my post? Then don’t forget to like, share, comment and follow me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: