Hey my lovely readers. How’s your weekend going? I know I haven’t been much active lately but as I mentioned earlier, it’s all because of my college assignments, projects etc. Anyways, my next award is the Liebster Award. So let’s begin with it.
This one’s the seventh for Chasing the Maximum Life! And I am extremely happy to have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award. I really don’t want to thank only the people who have nominated me but to everyone why reads my blog. It wouldn’t have been possible without your support.
I would like to thank Delicate and Brutal for nominating me for the award. She’s a lovely blogger who shares about her personal and medical experiences. I personally love her blog a lot. So, if you aren’t following her, visit her site here and give her a follow.
I would also like to thank Shreya from Blog with Shreya for nominating me for the award. I feel grateful that you thought of me for this award. She is a newbie but has some amazing content. So, don’t forget to follow her by clicking here.
What is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a recognition by bloggers to the other bloggers. It has been around since 2011. Its primary goal is to give recognition to other bloggers for their contribution to the community.
Liebster in German means – sweetest, kindest, endearing, beloved and so on. It’s a great initiative to support new blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
Questions that Delicate and Brutal asked me:
- What is your favourite book and why?
My favourite book is “Two States” by Chetan Bhagat because I enjoy reading romantic fictions and that’s a lovely one.
2. What is your favourite movie and why?
My favourite movie is Jab we Met because whenever it appears on TV, I go totally crazy and keep on repeating each dialogue along with the character. It makes me so happy.
3. What are you passionate about & why is this so important to you?
I am passionate about many things such as dance, blogging etc. and they are important to me because I just can’t live without those. They make me genuinely happy.
4. What is your favourite time of day and why?
My favourite time of the day is Night because that’s when I am finally free from all my college related work and all other things and I get to relax and binge-watch my favourite shows.
5. What is your favourite smell and why?
It’s melting chocolate because I really love it and it’s super sweet.
6. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted something to keep me busy and productive during the lockdown. Also, because I wanted to experience something new.
7. What is your favourite piece of clothing and why?
Pyjamas are my favourite piece of clothing because I find them comfortable and for me comfort always comes first than style.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Bali or Mauritius because I love beaches a lot.
9. What is your favourite season and why?
My favourite season in Winter because I get to wear those cute, adorable, and cozy outfits.
10. What is one quality you love about yourself and why?
The one quality I love about myself is my honest because I believe being honest is the best empathy that one can showcase.
11. What advice would you like to give to your younger self?
I would like to tell my younger self to laugh at things that scare you or hurt you and that don’t worry about anything because at the end, everything would work out.
Questions that Blog with Shreya asked me:
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Umm, my biggest inspiration is Art. Whether it’s visual or performing, I am truly inspired by it because I love to experience art. For e.g. Dance inspires me a lot.
2. What are the three things you can’t live without?
Music, Dance, My phone.
3. What would you do if you get a chance to become invisible for one day?
If I get a chance to become invisible for a day, I will go crazy and play pranks on everyone.
4. What is your favourite food?
I honestly love to eat everything but to answer your question, it’s Chicken.
5. What according to you, are the three qualities a person should possess and why?
According to me, three qualities a person should possess is honesty, and passion and a good listener because I would love to see that in a person and I think that these are some of the important qualities one should have.
Some of the remaining questions were same that I answered in the first nomination, so that’s why I am only answering a few here.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Avni from Avni’s Bookshelf
Sukanya from Me and My Thoughts
Noorien from Gowriteandexplore
Manjul from Innumerable Thoughts
Anjali from Anjali Utters
Juliette from Sunny Days with Juliette
Rishika from The Ethereal Unicorn
Nath from Oh, Nath
Hemalatha from Frame of Soul
My Questions to all the Nominees:
- How would someone describe your blogging style?
- Share something unusual about yourself.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, which 1 TV or film character would you want with you and why?
- What was an influential song in your life?
- What is the coolest surprise you always wished somebody would prepare for you?
- What’s your favourite sweet treat?
- If you could invite anyone to dinner, alive or dead, who would you choose & what would you ask them about?
- Describe your dream destination?
- Would you rather Reverse one decision you make every day or be able to stop time for 10 seconds every day?
- Love or Money?
- Your favourite blogger?
Thank you for reading Chasing The Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my post? Then don’t forget to like, share, comment and follow me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: