Hello! A shout out to all my lovely readers and fellow bloggers. I am glad to inform you that my blog Chasing the Maximum Life has touched the 500 followers’ mark. A small step towards success but worth a million to me! I really appreciate your constant support to my blog. Gratitude! To keep you engaged with more interesting and interactive posts, there are some surprises waiting for you. Stay tuned for more!
Now back to the post, I am happy to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award for the second time by my fellow blogger Sakshi Shreya. She is a wonderful blogger who shares everything related to art. Her posts are worth reading, so don’t forget to follow and subscribe her blog here.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
This lovely award was created by Okoto Enigma.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.“
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I’m a film fanatic…yes you read that right…I love watching different genres of movies.
- The hobby that I could never give up is dance.
- I’m more of a listener than a talker.
My Best Post:
Honestly, all my posts are equally close to my heart but if I must choose one then it would be, “How to Overcome the Fear of Rejection” as I feel that it something that almost every individual can relate to.
My Answers to the Questions asked by Art Enthusiastics:
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Uggh! That’s a tough one because there are so many crazy things that I have done and I feel describing just one won’t be fair.
- What is more important to you: family or success? Why?
Well, for me family is more important because I believe that it’s the most valuable gift that god has given us. I also believe that if we have the constant support of our family behind us then we are already successful.
- List two qualities you have developed during lockdown.
The two qualities that I have developed during lockdown is writing and communicating.
- What is your inspiration behind starting your blog?
Umm, it was my passion to explore newer avenues that channelize my inner creativity.
- Name the driving force which motivates you during your low phases and why?
The driving force that motivates me during my low phases is my passion towards my work because I believe that if we are passionate about something then no matter how many obstacles we face in our life, the passion helps us believe in ourselves and helps us move forward in life.
My Nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award:
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Olivia from Oliva Lucie Blake
Hemalatha from FrameofSoul
Soni from Soni’s Thoughts
Safa from Poetic_Heart
Aashna from The Unparalleled Life
Fiona from Life with Fi
Nathi from Wayward Scribbles
Akshita from Where the Inspiration Lies
Bea from The Beahive
Shreya from Blog with Shreya
Khushi from Paracosm and Stuff
Ninin from Journal Log-in
Namrata from PEN OF HEARTS
Jahnavi from FreeMind
- What have you done this week that made you feel good about yourself?
- What were the last 5 emojis you used?
- Describe the most embarrassing incident of your life.
- What is your best achievement in blogging till now?
- [weird question] If you could switch places with one actor in any scene in any movie/TV show, which would it be?
Thank you for reading Chasing the Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my post, then don’t forget to like, share, comment, follow and subscribe to my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: