Hey my lovely readers. Hope you all are fine. With the beginning of the new month, I thought of posting another blogger award for which I got nominated a few days back.
I would like to Thank Kae for nominating me! I am happy to answer her questions because they sound fun to me. Some of you may know or might have visited her blog Hello City Girl, it’s a wonderful. She writes about Lifestyle, Travel, Wellness and much more. I highly recommend checking her blog if you haven’t yet!
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My answers to the questions from Kae:
- What is the first thing people notice about you?
The first thing people usually notice about me is usually my caring nature.
2.If you were a drink, what would you be?
If I were a drink, I would be Mojito because it’s a classy drink with a bit of flavour and is also quite refreshing and sweet.
3. What would be the theme song of your life?
The theme song of my life would be Fight Song by “Rachel Plattern”
4. If you can be on one TV show, which one would you star in?
It would be Riverdale.
5. If you were given the power to “rewind” or “fast forward” your life, which one would you choose?
If I had the power to “rewind” and “fast forward” my life, then I would definitely “fast forward” my life.
- If you could hang out with any on cartoon character, who would you choose and why?
- What’s your current favourite song?
- Beach, Safari, or Forest Vacation?
- If you could eat only one item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could choose an age to remain forever, which age would you choose?
And here are my nominees:
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Nivithasri from Fairy Hacks
Evin from Thoughts and Dashes
Olivia from Olivia Lucie Blake
Aanya from Soaring Firebolt
Aditi from What are you up to during the Lockdown
Elle from Unpopular Opinions
I’ve nominated the following people because I feel they deserve some recognition for their awesome blogs. No pressure at all if you prefer not to do this, but it’ll be fun to read your answers!
For everyone reading this post, I’d love to know your answers to my questions too! Please feel free to share them in the comments below, so we can get to know each other more!
Thank you for reading Chasing The Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my post? Then don’t forget to like, share, follow and comment me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: