Hey, my lovely readers. I hope you are doing great. Guess what? I reached 100 WordPress followers. Yaay! I really can’t believe it. I am so so so so happy. It has all been possible because of you people. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for continuously supporting me and inspiring me to keep on writing. I really love my followers.
Anyways coming back to my post,
It has been three months since I started blogging and I have been nominated for Liebster Award. I want to thank Nivithasri – the creator of Fairy Hacks for nominating me for this award. She blogs about Beauty, Food, Health and much more. Kindly visit her blog by clicking here.
I also got a second nomination for this award by Soaring Firebolt. I want to thank him for nominating me for this award as it really means a lot to me. Check out their blog by clicking here.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other Bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions for me by Fairy Hacks
When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in the month of May this year and only because the lockdown was going on and I had nothing to do the whole day instead of watching TV and attending my online classes. So, one day my mom just gave me this amazing idea of starting my own blog and I thought of giving it a try. Now it has just been three months and I am obsessed with blogging.
Whom do you like the most in this world?
I like my grandmother the most in this world.
How do you motivate yourself in tough times?
Well, I listen to music. It really motivates me and make me happy. It acts as a therapy for me in tough times.
What is your favourite colour?
I love all colours but if I have to name any then it would be Yellow.
What is your first ambition?
Currently, my first ambition is to inspire my lovely blog readers, make new blogging friends and gain more number of followers on my blog.
Name any three friends of your life?
Sakshi, Madhura and Yash.
What is your hobby?
It’s Dance as well as blogging.
Which is your favourite quote?
There are many and one of them is “I don’t have an attitude problem; I just have a personality you can’t handle.”
Describe you in one word?
Which is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is Jab We Met.
Questions for me by Soaring Firebolt
- Do you like stories?
Yes, I like writing stories more than reading it.
2. Which country do you belong to?
I belong to India.
3.When is your birthday?
It’s on 22nd July.
4.Suggest me a story theme?
Good v/s Evil
5.What inspired you writing blogs?
The main reason I started my blog is because of my mom. She is the real inspiration behind it.
6.If you had a wish, then what would it be?
For now, my only wish is that this pandemic gets over soon and each and everyone gets to go out of their house.
7. Describe yourself?
I am an ambivert. And also someone who really loves to dance.
8.What is your favourite place that you want to visit again?
9. One weakness you want to overcome.
Not getting emotionally attached too soon.
10. What were your learning during this Corona Pandemic?
There wee many. Some of them were blogging, a little bit of household chores and much more.
11. Your favourite song?
I love the song “Look what you made me do” by Taylor Swift.
Tall Blonde Tales
The Ethereal Unicorn
What are you up to during the lockdown?
The Thinking Pen
Growing with Spawn
My questions for my nominees:
- What made you start blogging?
- What helps you most when you are feeling stressed?
- What’s your beverage of choice?
- What’s cuter: Kittens or Puppies? Defend your choice.
- What was your life like before the internet?
- Do you follow a blogging schedule or write/publish when you feel like it?
- If you had an unlimited budget and one day to shop for anything, where would you go and what would you buy?
- What is one thing you could eat every day for the rest of your life?
- What’s your favourite piece or outfit in your closet?
- What are you spectacularly bad at?
Coming to an end once again thank you sooooo much Fairy hacks and Soaring Firebolt for nominating me.
Stay home and stay safe.
Thank you so much for reading Chasing The Maximum Life.
Enjoyed my Post? Then don’t forget to like, share, follow and comment me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media