First of all, I would like to convey my deepest gratitude to Bianca, Anshala, Jemima, Ferdimah and Sarah for nominating me! Be sure to check out their blog. Their posts have an amazing content: https://ebullience.home.blog/
A very special thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this award and providing the opportunity for many bloggers to have their work recognised. Be sure to check out her blog as well: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
One of my best posts would be “Think Pink: 3 Ways to Wear It”. This post is all about how we can team the beautiful colour pink with other hues. https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/2020/07/08/think-pink-3-ways-to-wear-it/?wref=tp
The rules: –
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the question you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate Ten to Twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominee five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is —————————- Okoto Engima.
Three things about me:
- I wouldn’t have started this blog ever if this lockdown wouldn’t have happened.
- Blogging really helped me become a good writer.
- Blogging has really become an important part of my life.
Answers to Ebullience Blog’s Questions:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
My mom is the reason I started this blog. She being a writer herself suggested me to start a blog and honestly speaking it was also because of the lockdown. I had nothing to do the whole day and so I felt of exploring a new skill i.e. blogging. However, now I feel blogging is much more than that to me.
2. What are your favourite hobbies?
My favourite hobbies are dance, watching films, listening to music, travelling etc.
3.Which do you like more; Summer or Winter?
I love Winter more as I get to wear cute, comfy and cosy clothes that keep me warm.
4.What is the greatest thing about being a blogger?
The greatest thing about being a blogger that I really understood within these three months is that you get to become a better writer, you get to connect with so many amazing bloggers who help you and support you, you become a better researcher and most importantly you find yourself.
5.If you were to choose between never being able to read a novel or never being able to listen to music, which would it be? And why?
I would definitely choose never being able read a novel as I love listening to music everyday and it makes me really happy. Simply, I just can’t live without it.
Bloggers I would like to nominate:
2. The Mindful Modus
3. Tall Blonde Tales
5. HELLO CITYGIRL
6. BEING FLAWSOME
7. Sunny Days WITH JULIETTE
9. The Cozy Potato
11. Oh, Nath
Questions to ask my nominees:
- What inspires you to keep blogging?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What do you like more; Camping or Binge Watching shows at home?
4. What advice would you like to give to the fellow bloggers?
5. If you were to choose between never being able to see water and never being able to see fire, what would you choose? And why?
I would like to thank everyone for supporting me throughout this journey. I never imagined my blog reaching to these lengths. This was all made possible because of your unconditional support, and for that, I am so grateful.
Thank you so much for reading Chasing The Maximum Life!
Enjoyed my Post? Then do like, share, comment and follow me on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media.