Hey my lovely readers. What’s up?
I started this blog only a month or two back! And maybe you are wondering. who I am, where I am from, what do I like, and having other such rational questions in your mind. I thought it would be fun to answer some questions, so you will get to know me a little more. So here I am, answering them all by way of a fun rapid-fire of the typical ‘meet the blogger’ round.
Let’s get started. 20 of them. Yikes… that’s a boatload but let’s try it.
- What made you start this blog?
Well honestly speaking, the main reason I started this blog was because I got extremely bored during lockdown. There was nothing to do except doing binge-watching the entire day. And one day, my mom (being a writer!) suggested that I should start blogging. I researched a little and soon realised that blogging was something that would help me pen my thoughts. And today, just a month later, I am in love with blogging.
2. What’s your blogging style?
I don’t really have a style but I like to express my opinion or suggestion on things. I love to blog about life and fashion.
3. What are your 3 favourite TV shows?
Friends, Riverdale,13 Reasons Why.
4. What’s the most beautiful place you have ever been?
Goa. It is the most beautiful and amazing place I have ever been to. It’s my all-time favourite.
5. What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
Eggplant. Yikes! I can never think of eating it.
6. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavor?
Easy. It’s Belgian Chocolate.
7. What’s your favourite saying that people hear you repeat over and over?
Well, my favourite lines are “So mean” and I say it almost every time I get irritated with something.
8. What’s your favourite day of the week?
Saturday. It’s the weekend and I get to stay up late and watch my favourite movies.
9. What is your favourite color?
I love Black.
10. Describe your family in one word.
11. When you are having a bad day what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I play the music and dance because these are the two things that make me happy.
12. What inspires you?
I find inspiration in random things such as an article or a song lyric, or a video maybe. However, the thing that inspires me the most is music.
13. What annoys you?
I get annoyed by silly things. Eg: if things don’t turn out my way. Or if someone says something wrong to me, I get easily annoyed.
14. What type of music do you listen to? Or which is that song that you can hear over and over again?
I mostly listen to pop music or sometimes even hip hop. The song that I can hear over and over again is “Look what you made me do” by Taylor Swift. It’s my best song.
15. What’s your biggest fear?
A long haired girl haunting me through the television. Kidding, it’s actually fast rides.
16. If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
If I could shop for free I am guessing… I would go to Zara or H&M. In beauty I’d prefer Nykaa.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably, somewhere near a beach.
18. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would love to visit Europe – I want to discover Paris, London, Italy, Greece, Miami, Germany.
19. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I googled actresses with brown eyes and straight hair and I guess Shraddha Kapoor looks a bit like me! Would be a pretty boring movie though, hahaha.
20. Last but not the least, what do you do for fun?
There are several things that I do for fun face-time calls with friends, going out, shopping, click selfies and much more.
There you have it, 20 questions about me answered, the writer of this blog! If you feel this is something you want to participate in, consider yourself nominated and do a similar post.A special mention to my dear readers, if there is anything random you would like to know about me, please do feel free to leave a comment underneath and I will answer your question.
Enjoyed my post? Then do like, share, follow and comment on my blog.
You can also follow me on social media: